Single wide, 3 bed, 2 bath

Houtzdale, PA 16651

(ID: 328628)
Listing Type For Sale By Owner
Posted 15 days ago
For Sale Asking Price $23,000
Seller Price FlexibilityNegotiable
Home TypeSingle wide
Bedrooms3
Bathrooms2
Location StatusOwner-owned land
Mobility StatusHome must be moved
ManufacturerSkyline
Model Year2007
Home TypeSingle wide
Bedrooms3
Bathrooms2
Width14 ft. (approximate)
Length70 ft. (approximate)
Lot rent includes N/A
Cooling type N/A
Heating fuel type N/A
Heating system type N/A
Siding type N/A
Roof type N/A
Floor coverings N/A
Appliances
  Refrigerator
  Range/oven
  Microwave
Interior amenities
  Laundry room
  Skylight
  Cable/satellite
  Thermopane windows
  Kitchen hood
Exterior amenities
  Deck
  Porch

This 3-bed, 2-bath manufactured/mobile home is 14 ft. wide and 70 ft. in length.

The asking price is $23,000. The home was manufactured by Skyline and was built in 2007.

The home is being offered with the following appliances: refrigerator, range/oven, and microwave. Interior amenities include the following: laundry room, skylight, thermopane windows, and kitchen hood. Exterior amenities include: deck and porch.

This home must be moved from its current location.

"2007 Skyline. Singlewide 14'x70'. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Non-smoking home. Pergo laminate flooring installed throughout living room, hallway, and middle bedroom. Crown moulding throughout. Oil furnace forced air heat. All appliances included except for washer/dryer. Propane gas stove in kitchen. Oil tank included. Includes a rear deck (8' x 5.5') and a covered front deck (10' x 8'). Roof over front deck attaches to trailer and is 16' x 10'. Roof has never leaked. Hitch and all wheels stored under trailer. 


Trailer is owned free and clear and title is in hand. Drawings with measurements for set-up will be included (specs for Clearfield County may differ for other counties).

Asking $23,000 but the price is negotiable. Serious inquiries only. Cash/Certified Check preferred. Requesting 10% down payment with remaining 90% to be paid at closing with title transfer. Buyer responsible for trailer removal as well as attachments (may take all blocks as well). View by appointment only."
Inquire About This Mobile Home
Please enter a full 10-digit phone number with area code.
Please enter a full name and valid email address.
Email sent.

If you can see the following fields, please ignore them. We added them to help protect our site

For Sale

$23,000

Seller

Tyler